FX Open has been the first broker that actually started to offer cryptocurrencies,
this was way back when no other brokerage was willing to take the chance. this tell you enough about the brokerage.
Fx Open Dash Broker
This is one of the older brokerages out there that has been in business for the last 12 years or so.
The company was founded as often is the case, by a couple of serious traders that found the offering of the brokers at time lacking for what they looked to do and did not provide the trading experience they wanted.
And so they build their own broker. This means that the broker has its foundation in the trader’s arena and not vice versa.
You can still feel that today as a positive trading experience is what they aim to accomplish.
The company was founded in New Zealand, Auckland which was and is not known for its financial innovativeness but nonetheless they succeeded and succeeded well.
They received the licenses of ASIC and FCA licenses which till today is a solid and reputed regulation making sure that the traders interest are safeguarded
The trading platform of FX open dash trading (as this is what we are talking about) is the Metatrader 4 or better known as the MT4, which is the leading platform for trading and has been so since it was launched by metaquotes.
The offer this platform in different formats. It is available in both versions, downloadable and web-based. The special features like the One-click trade executions, Forex robots, auto signals are known factors and features to the more expierenced traders and for them trading with FXopen is “plug and play.
FX open was one of the first to offer crypto currencies and fx open dash trading is pioneering the market.
FX open is a one stop shop broker for multiple services. If you want to trade ECN or commodities, STP or several Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, etc.) services, eventhou we are here talking about FX open dash trading, they have it all.
The ECN account especially offers to all traders very tight spreads more important for some is they allow all different trading techniques like scalping, hedging, news-trading and automated trading.
Something that not every broke does is that they charge. Inactive traders a maintenance fee of $10 per month, or deactivation fee of $50 if they want to delete their account and trade elsewhere.
They have a demo account for those looking to first try their system and they offer in this account a full range of assets , in general the offer around 0 tradable assets
You are able to fund your account through a multitude of options like wire transfers, credit cards and e-wallets (OKPay, Paysafecard, YandexMoney, WebMoney, Qiwi, Neteller, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Payza, and FasaPay).
They are faster then most brokers i when you look to withdraw your funds as it takes them in general only one day, furthermore this is also free except for the bank transfer which costed last hen I checked just over 40 usd.
FX Open Dash Broker Customer Support
They support available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, and Arabic. They have a full-service help-desk which will assist people where needed.
Due to the regulation, this is something that they have to invest in and take very serious. In general, their support is knowledgeable and polite. You should not run into really big issues here and when you do they will be resolved in a timely fashion.
In short this is a solid company, a good brokerage for those that look o trade and take their trading to the next level , for beginning traders I have other brokers like etoro and plus500 which might be easier but this broker doe offer everything a real trader need and wants
|Crypto trading account|
|Account currency||USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY,|
*Bitcoin (mBTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Dash
|Minimum deposit||from $10 (or equivalent in other currency)|
|Maximum balance||without limitations|
|Minimum transaction size||0.01 lots|
|Maximum transaction size||without limitations|
|Minimal increment||0.01 lots|
|Instruments||24 pairs with BTC, LTC, ETH, DSH, EMC, NMC and PPC|
|Market depth with level 2 quotes||Yes|
|Inactive account fees||maintenance – $10 per month;|
reactivation – $50;
- **The round-turn commission is equal to 1% of the base currency. Right after you open a trade, you will see the round turn commission charged.
Trading commissions are a subject to review in case of high trading volumes.
The minimum commission per transaction is 0.01 units of the MT4 account currency.
- Commission may vary if you open an account through an affiliate, IB or franchise. Please, contact your referring agent for details.
- ***For overnight positions we charge an additional commission equal to the Swap rate of the particular currency pair.
- Join Forex School and win real money prizes December 9, 2019Join "Forex School" and win real money prizes On January 6, 2020 FXOpen is launching "Forex School" - a free educational contest on demo accounts with a prize fund of $4,000. Everyone can participate in the competition. "Forex School" is a unique possibility not only to improve your knowledge and skills in Forex trading, but also to […]
- Multiple Black Friday Offers November 25, 2019FXOpen Announces Multiple Black Friday Offers! Dear Trader, Black Friday is coming and here at FXOpen, we’ve got great offers available for everyone; whether you’re thinking of signing up with FXOpen or you already have an existing trading account with us. 'Black Friday - Cyber Monday' offers period will last from 29th November 2019 till […]
- Trading Hours on Thanksgiving 2019 November 20, 2019Changes to CFD Trading Hours on Thanksgiving 2019 Dear Traders, Please be aware of the Trading Hour Schedule for the Thanksgiving Holiday from 28th November 2019 to 29th November: Thursday, November 28th, 2019 Forex pairs - normal trading hours; Metals - trading ends at 20:00 (GMT+2); Oil and Gas - trading ends at 19:45 (GMT+2); Crypto […]
- On November 3d MT Server Time Switches to GMT+2 October 23, 2019On November 3d MT4 and MT5 Server Time Switches to GMT+2 On November 3d, 2019 FXOpen will switch its trading servers from GMT +3 to GMT +2. The GMT offset in the company’s MetaTrader platform will be set to GMT+2 starting with the market opening on Monday (November 4th, 2019). The change will affect all types of […]
- FXOpen Launches "The Lord of the Crypto" October 4, 2019FXOpen Launches "The Lord of the Crypto"— a Free Demo Forex Contest FXOpen is inviting traders to take part in a regular contest on demo accounts and to try cryptocurrency trading. "The Lord of the Crypto" is a free demo contest for crypto fans with real money prizes for a total of $3,000. Registration is open […]
FX Open Dash Trading
FX Open has been in the industry for sometime now and has a solid and loyal trader foundation. this broker is fresh and offers to the traders everything you are to expect from a premium brokerage
|Regulated By||FCA, FSA|
|Number Of Employees||100|
|Tel:+44 (0) 203 519 1224|
|TRADING ACCOUNT OPTIONS|
|Deposit Options||Credit Card, Moneybookers, Neteller, Skrill, Webmoney, Wire Transfer|
|withdrawal Options||Credit Card, Moneybookers, Neteller, Skrill, Webmoney, Wire Transfer|
|FXOPEN Dash UK TRADING FEATURES|
|24 Hours Support||Yes|
|Support During Weekends||No|
|Customer Support Languages||English, French, Russian|
Dash Broker review : Resources and more Reading for Reviews, Knowledge and entertainment